Point-to-Point (P2P) bus service is an express bus service in the Philippines that allows passengers to travel faster to their desired destination. It is administered by the Department of Transportation and operated by private bus companies in partnership with the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB). It is available in Metro Manila and other parts of the Philippines.
P2P buses only have one pick-up point and one drop-off point making it more convenient to travel from point A to point B. The travel time is less compared to regular buses that have multiple stops. Their departure time is also strictly followed so you will leave on time as scheduled.
During phase one of the General Community Quarantine (GCQ) in Metro Manila from June 1-21, 2020, only P2P buses are allowed. To help you plan your travel, we have listed the LTFRB-approved P2P bus companies that are allowed to operate under the GCQ. It includes their routes and schedule of trips.
P2P Bus Service in the Philippines
There are now multiple companies that offer P2P bus service in Metro Manila and other major cities in the Philippines. In Metro Manila the P2P buses are operated by Delta Neosolutions, HM Transport, MetroExpress, Precious Grace Transport, RRCG, Siant Rose Transit, Saulog Transit, San Agustin Transport, Tas Transport, and Ube Express.
You can check the route and schedule of P2P buses below.
Delta Neosolutions Inc.
- Bacoor to Alabang / Alabang to Bacoor
- Bacoor to Makati / Makati to Bacoor
- Dasmarinas to Alabang / Alabang to Dasmarinas
- Dasmarinas to Makati / Makati to Dasmarinas
- Taguig to Makati / Makati to Taguig
- Taguig to Ortigas / Ortigas to Taguig
Precious Grace Transport
- Caypombo to Trinoma / Trinoma to Caypombo
- Malolos to Trinoma / Trinoma to Malolos
- Sta. Clara to Trinoma / Trinoma to Sta. Clara
- Alabang to EDSA-Shaw / EDSA-Shaw to Alabang
- Alabang to Greenbelt / Greenbelt to Alabang
- Antipolo to Ortigas / Ortigas to Antipolo
- Cainta to Greenbelt / Greenbelt to Cainta
- Masinag to Greenbelt / Greenbelt to Masinag
- Southpark to Greenbelt / Greenbelt to Southpark
Saint Rose Transit Inc.
- BGC to Calamba / Calamba to BGC
- Calamba to Lawton / Lawton to Calamba
- Calamba to Makati / Makati to Calamba
San Agustin Transport Service Corp.
- Imus to Makati / Makati to Imus
- Las Pinas to Makati / Makati to Las Pinas
- Noveleta to Makati / Makati to Noveleta
Saulog Transit Corp.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the bus companies listed on this website. If you have complaints about their services, please contact them directly.