Precious Grace Transport is one of the P2P bus companies allowed by the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) to operate under the General Community Quarantine (GCQ) period in Metro Manila. Below is their schedule of trips from Sta. Clara to Trinoma & SM North and from Trinoma/SM North to Sta. Clara effective June 1, 2020.
Precious Grace P2P Bus Schedule
Sta. Clara to Trinoma / SM North
- 5:00 AM to 11:00 AM – every 30 minutes
- 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM – 1 hour interval
- 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM – every 30 minutes
Trinoma to Sta. Clara
- 6:15 AM to 11:45 AM – every 30 minutes
- 11:45 AM to 4:15 PM – 1-hour interval
- 4:15 PM to 9:00 PM – every 30 minutes (effective June 22, 2020)
SM North to Sta. Clara
- 6:30 AM to 12:00 NN – every 30 minutes
- 12:00 NN to 4:30 PM – 1 hour interval
- 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM – every 30 minutes (effective June 22, 2020)
Please make sure to strictly follow the social distancing measures set by the government to protect you and your fellow passengers. Do not forget to wear your face mask properly throughout the whole journey. Travel safe!
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Schedule may change without prior notice so please check for updates regularly. The current pandemic situation is evolving so there might be changes in schedule or cancellation of trips.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES
[efb_likebox fanpage_url=busesandferries responsive=1]