This is the latest schedule of JAC Liner between Binan and Ayala, Makati as of June 23, 2021.
Starting June 16, 2020, JAC Liner will resume its services for the Biñan to Ayala / Ayala to Biñan route. From San Fancisco, Biñan, Laguna it will have stops in Pacita Complex Terminal, Hernandez St., Cataquiz Ave., San Pedro Boundary, SM Center Muntinlupa, Susana Heights, Katihan Road, Muntinlupa Medical Center, Soldier Hills, Starmall Alabang, Arnaiz Ave., Buendia Ave., Chino Roces Avenue, Ayala cor Buendia, Paseo de Roxas, and finally in Glorietta 5.
The JAC Liner terminal is located at Brgy. Sto. Domingo, Biñan, Laguna.
What's inside this post?
JAC Liner Bus Schedule
Biñan to Ayala Makati
- Biñan via Carmona to Ayala 4AM to 7PM
- Biñan (Southwoods) to Ayala 5AM to 6PM
Ayala to Biñan
- Ayala to Binan (Bayan) via Carmona to Ayala 5AM to 6PM
- Ayala to Biñan (Bayan) via Susana 4AM to 10PM
- Ayala to Biñan (Southwoods) 5AM to 5PM
Exact Pick-up/Drop-off Stations:
- Tropical Hut Gil Puyat cor Urban Ave (Makati Med)
- Bus Stop – 24 NEX Tower Ayala Ave
- Bus Stop – Security Bank Centre Ayala Ave – (Paseo De Roxas)
- Bus Stop 25 – Philtrust Building Ayala Ave (Ayala Triangle)
- Glorietta 5 (Drop off only)
- MRT Ayala Station
- Bus Stop Mantrade (Along EDSA)
- Starmall Alabang
- Ayala Malls South Park
- National Rd, Brgy. Putatan, Muntinlupa
- Soldier’s Hills Village, Muntinlupa
- Medical Center Muntinlupa
- Parkhomes Subd.
- Villa Carolina I Subd.
- San Pedro Market
- Robinsons Galleria South
- JAC Liner Biñan Terminal
Please make sure to strictly follow the social distancing measures set by the government to protect you and your fellow passengers. Do not forget to wear your face mask properly throughout the whole journey. Travel safe!
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Schedule may change without prior notice so please check for updates regularly. The current pandemic situation is evolving so there might be changes in schedule or cancellation of trips.