Recently acquired by Chelsea Logistics Holding Corp., Starlite Ferries is one of the leading movers of cargo and passengers in the Philippines, particularly between Luzon and the Visayas. It currently has a 14-member fleet, mostly roll-on/roll-off (RORO) vessels. SOme of its popular routes include Batangas-Calapan, Batangas-Caticlan, and Surigao-Cebu.
Starlite Ferry Schedule
- Batangas to Abra de Ilog / Abra de Ilog to Batangas
- Batangas to Caticlan / Caticlan to Batangas
- Calapan to Batangas / Batangas to Calapan
- Caticlan to Roxas / Roxas to Caticlan
- Odiongan to Roxas / Roxas to Odiongan
- Roxas to Batangas / Batangas to Roxas
- Roxas to Sibuyan / Sibuyan to Roxas
- Sibuyan to Batangas / Batangas to Sibuyan
- Surigao to Cebu / Cebu to Surigao
For a convenient and hassle-free journey, book your ticket in advance online. The fare difference is not that much but the convenience that you’ll get is worth the additional fee you incur for online booking. Some routes get fully booked sometimes especially during peak season and holidays. You can BOOK HERE or search for trips below.
For further inquiries and complaints, you may contact Starlite Ferries by phone or email at:
+63 (043) 723 9965
Hotline Operating Hours:
Monday to Thursday – 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Disclaimer: We are a third party website that collects and shares information about the latest schedule of ferry and bus trips in the Philippines and other parts of the world. We are not in any way connected to the shipping or the bus company mentioned on our website.