Cisco is a bus company that operates mainly in Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, Pangasinan, and Zambales. It has daily trips from from Manila to Northern Luzon.
Cisco Bus Schedule
- 2021 Cisco Moncada to Meycauayan Bus Schedule
- 2021 Cisco Meycauayan to Cabanatuan Bus Schedule
- 2021 Cisco Cubao to Cabanatuan Bus Schedule & Fare
- 2021 Cisco Bus Schedule [Cubao, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, Bulacan]
- 2020 Cisco Cubao to Alaminos Bus Schedule & Fare
Cisco Bus Terminal
Five Star Cubao Terminal
How to get there?
- If you are coming from Pasay, Makati or Ortigas, Take a northbound bus, taxi or Grab. If you take a bus, ask the conductor to drop you off at Fivestar Terminal near Aurora footbridge.
- From Balintawak, Quezon Avenue, or GMA, you can take a southbound bus and tell the conductor to drop you off at Aurora Mang Inasal branch or Cubao footbridge. The terminal is located on the other side of the street.
You can go to their Cubao Terminal if you are travelling to:
- Alaminos, Pangasinan AC/Ordinary
- Guimba, Nueva Ecija
- Talugtug, Nueva Ecija
- Cabanatuan via Bulacan
- Sta. Cruz, Zambales AC/Ordinary
Five Star Pasay Terminal
How to get there?
If you are coming from the North, take a southbound bus to MOA. Tell the conductor to drop you off at EDSA Taft MRT Station or Rotonda. Cross the street and take a jeepney with a Fivestar Terminal or Nichold signboard. Alternatively, you can also was around 5 minutes to the terminal.
You can go to our Pasay Terminal if you are travelling to:
- San Fabian, Pangasinan via Manaoag, Pangasinan
- Sta. Cruz, Zambales via Alaminos, Pangasinan
Disclaimer: We are a third party website that collects and shares information about the latest schedule of ferry and bus trips in the Philippines and other parts of the world. We are not in any way connected to the shipping or the bus company mentioned on our website.